On March 26, 2021, the III Workshop organized by the UNED was held, through the Series «Expert Workshop: Good practices in the field of public participation».
In this workshop, Dr. Almudena Cano introduced us to the Neighborhood Planning model in the UK, answering the following key questions:
- How conditioned is the case by your circumstances?
- Is it a regulated case? (if any type of national, state or municipal regulation should have been complied with)
- If it was a regulated case, what was the impact of the “regulation” on the case?
- Can the participation standard, in this case, be considered high, intermediate or low? Why?
- What is the lesson that we can extract from this case?
- Can it be considered as a good practice in the field of public participation? Why?
- Is the teaching of the case replicable in my context?
The Workshop was broadcasted in streaming through the UNED Channel (Available in Spanish):